Journey Youth / Young Adults
Journey Youth/Young Adults is a youth and young adult ministry of Journey Canada, offering a variety of presentations and programs designed for youth and young adults (14-24), as well as training for youth leaders and ministers. Journey Youth incorporates holistic biblically-based teachings, real-life testimonies, small group dialogue, and listening prayer exercises.
Past seminars and programs offered:
- DEEPER: Journeying with Hurting Youth. A day-long seminar for youth pastors, campus workers and their volunteers.
- The 360 Course: A semester-long course for young adults, ages 17-24, that explores the dynamics of sexuality and relationships from a biblical, Christian perspective.
- Relationships & Your Story: a two or four-part teaching series, offered both to high school and university students
- Encounter: A four-part series on how we all struggle and how a real encounter with Jesus opens pathways to healing and life, offered to high school and college-age church groups.
- Stand-alone talks and messages for youth groups, young adult groups, campus ministries and high school chapels.
Journey Youth was previously known as The River.